Hello, from Sharon and Paul Ensor, together we manage the Nottingham Animals at Home Ltd.
We have always loved animals and are delighted to be able to work and live surrounded by pets. Sharon studied ‘Animal Management’ at Derby collage and HND Equine and Business Management and is qualified riding instructor. Paul has had a successful career in Business Management and sales and both of us have had a life time of experience in our own pets.We have both undertaken veterinary training in animal handling, general pet-care and animal first-aid.
We are fully insured and CRB checked.
We can accommodate all your pet’s needs whether you have a small pet or a smallholding.We pride ourselves in providing an individual care package, tailored to meet your pet’s needs to ensure that their lifestyle is maintained during their time in our care.
We also have an excellent group of trusted and very experienced Host families and pet sitters across the Nottingham area all with excellent references and experience with Animals At Home.
We have two fully equipped DEFRA-licenced pet taxi/animal ambulance specially designed for the safe transportation of animals. We are available for those routine journeys to the vets, visiting friends or the grooming parlour – and of course for those more urgent emergencies. We can transport your pet anywhere nationwide.
Our Services include;
- Dog Boarding - let your dog stay in happy and secure home from home environment, while you are away. This service also works well for any small caged pets.
- Dog Walking
- Home Visits - Cat care at home: Let your cat be happy at home while you are away, this service also works well for rabbits chickens and other small pets.
- House Sitting - let us look after your pets and your home while you are away from just one day to as long as you need.
- Equine and Smallholding Visits
- Pet Taxi/Animal Ambulance
- Pet Cremation - we can also offer a full and sympathetic service at what is a very sad time.We look forward to meeting you and your pets and will always do our best to help you where possible.
Please contact us in whichever way is easiest for you: e-mail, phone, text we will be waiting. (Normal operational times are 7 days a week from 8am to 8pm)
“Our priority is your pet’s welfare when you are not there.”