We offer a personal, caring and supportive service.
Our lives are challenging enough in these unprecedented times. But the death of a beloved pet can make life even more difficult. When it’s time to say farewell to your beloved companion and you are choosing cremation for your pet, knowing your pet will be treated with the respect and care it deserves is a vital part of coping with the loss.
With 10 years experience of helping owners during this upsetting and difficult time, we are well placed to provide the local, personal, caring and professional cremation service you need.
Not all cremation services are the same, so here are the things we will do, and the things we won’t do, to give you the assurance you are placing your pet and beloved companion in the right hands:
- Treat your pet as if it were our own family member, with the care and respect it deserves.
- Provide a guaranteed individual cremation for your pet.
- Cremate your pet on the same day of collection, or next working day if collection is after 6pm Monday to Saturday, or on a Sunday.
- If required, collect your pet individually from your home, or your vet, 7 days a week, usually within 2 hours of a request, in a purpose-built animal ambulance.
- Give you an all-inclusive fee for the cremation you have chosen with no hidden add-on charges.
- Return the ashes of your pet to you in person. The ashes are usually ready the day following cremation and can be returned to you then. If you have ordered an engraved plaque, this can take up to five working days. This can be posted to you if you have decided to have the ashes returned earlier.
- Stay in touch with you as required, to update you and to arrange a convenient time to personally return the ashes to you.
- Try to accommodate individual requests for items to be cremated with your pet, as long as it is safe and hygienic to do so.
WE WILL NOT:
- Treat or handle your pet in a disrespectful manner.
- Put your pet in a bag (if collected from a vet, this may already have been done).
- Store your pet in a freezer (if collected from a vet, this may already have been done).
- Collect or transport your pet along with other animals at the same time.
- Cremate your pet with any other animal at the same time.
- Charge you for hidden extras.
- Keep you waiting for days, or even weeks for the return of your pet’s ashes, unless you have specifically asked us to delay the return of them to you.
- Post your pet’s ashes to you (if requested, the engraved plaque will be posted to you).
For your further peace of mind, we are fully insured, operate a Defra approved Animal Ambulance, properly licensed for the transport of deceased domestic pets and members of the Derbyshire County Council Trusted Trader Scheme. We have also recently been awarded ‘Best Pet Care Provider East Staffordshire & South Derbyshire’, in the SME News Midlands Enterprise Awards 2020.
Simply contact us for a discussion of how you would like to lay your friend to rest, or when the time comes to say goodbye to your beloved companion and pet.
Welcome to Animals at Home National Forest. For 10 years we have had the privilege of supporting pets and their owners with our award-winning* pet care services in Alrewas, Barton under Needwood, Burton on Trent, Coton-in-the-Elms, Donisthorpe, Littleover, Measham, Mickleover, Overseal, Repton, Swadlincote, Tutbury, Walton on Trent, Willington, Yoxall and surrounding areas. To find out more about the services we offer, click on the service links listed, or contact us now on 07938857332. We will be delighted to help you and your pets. Kind regards, Andy & Claire Kinnard
(* Recently awarded ‘Best Pet Care Provider East Staffordshire & South Derbyshire’ by SME News Midlands Enterprise Awards 2020)
Pet Cremation in
DE11, DE12, DE13, DE14, DE15, DE3, DE23, DE65
Alrewas, Barton under Needwood, Burton Upon Trent, Coton-in-the-Elms, Derby, Donisthorpe, Littleover, Measham, Mickleover, Overseal, Repton, Swadlincote, Tutbury, Walton on Trent, Willington, Yoxall